The National Sports Forum presents the NSF Webinar Series! The NSF Webinar Series is a FREE webinar series that provides the BEST PRACTICES to grow your team or business within the sports industry.
This series covers topics from across the industry such as Sponsorship, Marketing, Ticket Sales, Social Media, Business Development, Diversity & Inclusion, and more.
Date: Wednesday, June 14th
Time: 1 pm – 2 pm PST
The NSF’s “Best of the Tech Tank” Webinar highlights the 2023 Tech Tank Winner’s unique technologies/services available in Ticket Sales, Marketing, and Corporate Partnership. This webinar is free to attend and will be held on June 14th at 1 pm EST. The 2023 Winners Awarity, Havrion, and Trajektory will be covering their latest technologies that can help increase ticketing revenues, introduce new revenue streams for sports properties and assist properties in generating that memorable experience for fans.
Awarity’s Key Takeaways:
1. Awarity’s developed the digital advertising industry’s most efficient, turnkey and effective advertising solution in the world
2. Awarity CRM Connect delivers digital advertising directly to your CRM Target List and Passed Buyers
3. Trackable Ticket Sales Data is reported down to the Zip Code Level with 100% transparency
Havrion’s Key Takeaways:
1. Innovative technology can be used to enhance both performance and protection
2. The connection between people and technology creates more immersive experiences
Trajektory’s Key Takeaways:
1. Sponsorship reporting in the industry has been broken
2. Holistic reporting across all sponsorship assets is imperative to illustrating the value
3. Consistency in methodology is paramount to building trust and credibility
Andy Milovich, Chief Marketing Officer, Awarity
Alex Kerr, CEO & Founder, Trajektory
Susan Grossweiler, VP of Product and Operations, Havrion
Daniel Rodriguez, CTO and Founder, Havrion
Date: Wednesday, August 2nd
Time: 10 am – 11 am PST
Join Bo Sams, Director of Sales at Winmo provides a strategic overview of Learfield’s award-winning new business strategy in the upcoming NSF webinar “Learfield’s Award-Winning Business Development Strategy.” Listen as they discuss their approach to identifying new opportunities, building relationships with potential clients, and leveraging their strengths to stand out in the competitive sports marketing landscape. Register for free today and gain insights into how you can plan to achieve sustainable revenue growth in the long run with ease. If your sponsorship team is looking for unique avenues into these sports marketing budgets, this webinar is for you!
1. Understand the current trends and challenges in the sports sponsorship industry, and how they affect new business opportunities.
2. Learn effective strategies for identifying and pursuing potential partners and building relationships.
3. Discover innovative ways to leverage data and technology to drive revenue growth.
Bo Sams, Director of Sales, Winmo
If you have any topics you would like to present through the NSF Webinar Series, please contact Melody Forstie at email@example.com